Through our agribusiness consultancy, we provide assistance and experience geared towards the implementation of agricultural productivity-improving projects. Through our experts and consultants, we are able to provide the needed guidance in the implementation of projects to increase agricultural product development, and also aid in the implementation of projects to strengthen the competitiveness of agriculture-related enterprises and value chains. We also consultancy in the implementation of programs addressing agricultural competitiveness and trade difficulties in specific sectors and value chains.
Smart Afrique R&D Consult offers a range of high-level services to the agribusiness community, including:
- Drafting of operational plans and strategies
- Drafting of business plans and cost-benefit analysis
- Provision of project management services within the Agricultural space
- Carrying out environmental research, planning and reporting
- Marketing planning, general advice and research
- Advice on innovation management
- Assistance with the development of niche markets
- Event management (e.g. seminars, exhibitions, courses, product launches, and so forth)
- Developing educational activities (including courses at various levels including online, training and mentoring)
- Assistance on agribusiness operational setup, necessary restructuring and possible diversification initiatives including embarking on new projects
- Rural development advice and related technical assistance
SmartAfrique team of agricultural experts are well-versed and trained to help its ever-growing sectoral client base ranging from the production level up to the provision of business direction to farmers and farm entrepreneurs. These consultants help in the establishment of contacts, matching of services available with concurrent customer requests, development of new products and tapping of innovative niche sectors.